Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Mini Make-Over


A week ago I was mostly blonde but on Friday I got a bee in my bonnet and decided to dye my hair closer to it's natural dark brown. Whilst it certainly got rid of the grey, it did nothing to disguise the terrible condition my hair was in. Awful split-ends that could not be rescued was top of the priority list, so ...

I had a much needed mini make-over this morning! I finally went to the hairdresser to have my hair cut and shaped back into style.

I wasn't thrilled with the outcome though. I wanted a thicker side-swept fringe and I was disappointed that it was too straight and lifeless. Sitting in the salon it looked good enough and I was just so pleased that the dry ends were finally gone. But once home I realised I wanted some changes!

So out come the hair straightener [contradiction in terms!] and I curled it to my satisfaction. This weekend I will do something about the fringe!

2 comments:

CatWoman said...

It looks stunning with the curls!!

Sharon said...

Thanks C!