Friday, September 7, 2007

Birthday Review

My Birthday was fabulous! I have never been so spoilt on any previous Birthday or other celebration for that matter. I would love to brag about the stunning jewelry; fragrant perfumes and marvellous electronic gifts I received but that would be tacky. So I'll just say that my family, friends and colleagues really love me!

My special day was immediately followed by my baby brother's which was immediately followed by my step-mothers; so it was three days of non stop celebration with copious amounts of Drosty Hof. I have still not completely recovered from all the festivities and my sinus's have taken strain hence I will be taking it easy this weekend (aside from last night's cocktail party, of course!).

More good news in the life of Moi ... I resigned yesterday! And I do not have another job to go to. Hehehe before you think I've gone loco let me let you in on a little secret ...

I have not one, but two opportunities of $elf-employment. Yes my friends, family and fans, after a two year absence I am going to have the honour of having ME as a boss again! My first business is an internet marketing company, and as soon as I conclude the terms with my first client later next week I will be telling you all about it. Trust me, you'll be hearing about not much else for the foreseeable future! My second business is a partnership with T (ex). A few months ago he headed north to the lowveld to start up his own business and he is doing so well he now requires the assistance of an experienced business manager. Enter Sharon. Tex and I will be creating self-employment opportunites for others and promoting healing and good health. Therefore I will not feel guilty making hobbles of money.

And the final bit of good news is that it is finally Spring. This has been one of the coldest winters for me ... or perhaps it was being single in winter that made it so cold. Either way I am thrilled that Spring has sprung and my mood with it. This also means that the kids and I will be spending most of our weekends by the swimming pool, which means *gulp* I need to fit back into my bikini. Er, maybe I'll splash out and buy a new one instead!

And now in more sombre news; this week:

My cellphone had a bath
I was hit by a taxi
My portable DVD player gave up the ghost
My step-grandmother once-removed passed away
The kids have been possessed by Damien

So that's the good and the bad ... and now for the really not so ugly at all ...There is, well there might be Someone (Bandit, wipe that grin off your face!)... but I am not saying much more on the subject as I have a habit of blabbing my mouth only to have egg on my face at the end of day. So to avoid any hexing and hoaxing and until I've confirmed my status, single or otherwise, I'll keep my blabber shut!

No comments: